Thursday, May 5, 2011

Elephants!

Hi Everybody,
I will write more soon, but we are heading home from the game park
today, so thought I should get with it and send a few pictures while we
have good internet.

I will write to explain them, but we've been doing maintenance and
putting radio collars on elephants here. We were also in Cameroon before
that and took a couple days atthe beach.

Love to all,
Wendy

This was Sabbath, just a few yards from our house!

Also Sabbath. There were three big males.

Checking the heart beat

Cherise was a bit scared and wouldn't let go of her Daddy!!

This is Cherise holding her monkey the day we got him. I'll try to send
a more recent one soon - he looks a lot healthier now!

There was a little "Playground" there at the beach and Cherise had a
ball on the trampoline!

1 comment:

  1. I always enjoy hearing from you! Cherise has grown so much! Looking forward to reading more of your adventures with God.

    ReplyDelete